HAPPY EARTH DAY !!! While the annual global celebration of Earth Day is April 22, Please remember that everyday is Earth Day.
I received an email on that today which i want to share with you.
FACTS ABOUT EARTH DAY
- Earth Day is a time to celebrate gains we have made and create new vision to accelerate environmental progress. Earth Day is a time to unite around new actions. Earth Day and every day is time to act to protect our planet (earthday.gov)
- Earth Day falls annually on April 22nd
- Today more than 500 million people in 164 countries participate in Earth Day festivities
WHAT YOU CAN DO???
- Keep printing to a minimum
- Think “front and back” or “two pages on one” whenever printing or photocopying
- Buy products that are reusable, returnable or refillable
- “Clean Green” with environmentally friendly cleaning supplies
- Turn off all daily office equipment (computer, monitor, printer, etc.) when leaving