MY wife had to go out for some reason, so I got a first day with my son alone at home. We dropped my wife and came back. Now story start from here.
I asked to my son what he want to do now, I suggested him to take bath I will keep his milk ready.
Now questions are like:
- How milk he needs?
- How much warm it should be?
- What else he need with milk?
- How much cereal he needs in milk?
- Where are his clothes?
- Which clothes he supposed to put on?
Now lunch time, Again list of Questions:
- Where are plates and spoons?
- How much my son need and how much warm it should be for him?
- Etc., Etc., Etc.,
Oh. How many small points she takes care every day, I never realized before.
Quote from me today:
“She takes care of my home, my son and me, because of that I can go out and earn money to run my home. She does equal job as I do, may be more than that, she does it with love”